Who can apply as a religious worker?

In order to apply for a religious worker visa you must have:

Priest in India

  • a sponsor; and
  • a valid certificate of sponsorship.

When you apply you are awarded points based on your sponsorship and available maintenance. If you are given permission to stay as a religious worker, you will be able to live and work in the UK for a maximum time of 24 months.

Quotes by Solicitors

If you would like your application as a religious worker to be assessed by an immigration solicitor please contact us for no obligation quotes.